Only Test and [OK] alerts appear in Rocket.chat

Hi guys,
I have a small problem with alerts in Grafana. I am using Rocket.chat and I know that there is no official support for sending notifications on it however many people uses Slack channel noticifaction and Rocket.chat WebHook URL. I did the same and everything seems to work perfect - Test notifications appear on my channel, [OK] notifications also appear but [Alerting] notifications don’t appear. Does anyone has similar problem?

2 Likes

Hi Mikeprogrammer,
I don’t have an answer, but at least I experience the same problem! Glad to see that it is not only me. Did you find an answer outside of this community until you raised the issue in April?

1 Like

I’m gonna revive this topic because it’s exactly the behaviour I experience with the Discord integration right now. I’ve been tinkering with Grafana for a few days now and had the alerting working at some point. I even see the alerts as annotations. But for some reason I made it stop working and all I can receive right now are [OK] and [Testing] messages. Completely puzzled how I broke it…

I went ahead and opened a second topic for visibility and because my problem is related to Discord, which is officially supported by the UI.

Hello, I have the same issue, could you figure out the reason and solution?

Hello, I have the same issue, could you figure out the reason and solution?