- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
- What are you trying to achieve?
I’m trying to visualize hits per URL in a heatmap.
- How are you trying to achieve it?
MySQL is holding data with time and url. I wanted to use group by in a 5min time frame to see the endpoints/urls with the most hits from the last 5 minutes.
- What happened?
It doesn’t work. The heatmap shows an error: “TypeError: h is undefined”
- What did you expect to happen?
No error & a visible heatmap.
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
“TypeError: h is undefined”
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
I did not find any instructions on how to feed a heatmap from mysql data so maybe thats the problem.