MySQL graph not showing most recent data and x-axis not displaying days by week

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    Windows - v7.5.3

• What are you trying to achieve?
    My graph works, per se. I am just looking to have the x-axis display the values it pulls from the query in created (time) column using the following queries:

select cast(created as date) time, (select count(*) from trending where status='Puppet Missing/Broken' and created=time) Puppet FROM trending ORDER BY time

select cast(created as date) time, (select count(*) from trending where status='Nessus Missing/Broken' and created=time) Nessus FROM trending ORDER BY time

select cast(created as date) time, (select count(*) from trending where status='Scanned' and created=time) Scanned FROM trending ORDER BY time

select cast(created as date) time, (select count(*) from trending where status='Exception' and created=time) Exception FROM trending ORDER BY time

• What did you expect to happen?
    I was hoping to have the x-axis display each value in the created (time) column. And, have it reflect all of the data being returned, out to 11/29 as of this posting. It only goes out to 11/20 at the moment.

Thanks!

Anyone have any ideas on this?

The X-Axis is not reflecting the proper dates in my datasource either.

This is a running 9 week list of data. It seems to stick to the original starting date, which was ‘2021-10-04’. That date doesn’t even exist in my database at the moment.

This was solved using the date picker.