I have a very basic panel, with a query (postgres) spitting out a table with 2 columns/1 row, which I want to have repeated horizontally over a variable.
This works nicely, except that I cannot get more than 4 repetition per row:
According to the doc there is a ‘max per row’ setting, which does not seem to exist any more. I cannot find it either in the JSON representation of the dashboard.
What I tried:
- resize the first iteration (works for height, not for width)
- resize the latest iteration (no effect)
- resize and move all to have them on one line (no effect - lost on next reload even after save)
- all columns of the table are fixed in width - it shows on the screenshot, 50% of each repetition is empty space
- fit/fill/exact has no effect
How can I set (the equivalent of) “max per row” in grafana 7.4.0?