In a pie chart, slices that return 0 results gives a "failed to convert long to wide series when converting from dataframe: can not convert to wide series, input has null time values" error message

I’m running into a problem that might be self inflicted but I’m a noob and I’m still stumbling thru this dashboard I inherited.

We are using Grafana 8.1.5. I inherited a dashboard with a panel that is giving this error message:

“failed to convert long to wide series when converting from dataframe: can not convert to wide series, input has null time values” error.

I think I know the cause but I don’t know how to fix it. The data source is from a MySQL database. When we select “All” under the dropdown “Org”, we don’t get this error and we get 8 rows back and are expecting 8 rows.
When we select one org (in this example “Data Protection”) under the dropdown “Org”, we do get the error and we get 5 rows back. I think because 3 queries return 0 rows, we are getting this error.

Each pie slice has its own SQL query to get data. For the queries that return 0 rows, I tried selecting some of the “Standard options” to fix it but it doesn’t seem to work. I tried to play around with the Min, Max, and “No Value” settings but I still get this error. The initial values for Min and Max were 0 and “No Value” was blank but the screenshot is when I left them as “1” while I was messing with them.

What do I need to do to make the message go away? Is the message benign and I shouldn’t worry about it since it looks like we’re still printing out the pie chart?