How to set a time single time range spanning 6 am to 6 am

I have tried now/d + 6h, but that results in no data between 12 AM and 6 AM the following day. Essentially 3 shifts-worth of data, and then reset (meaning night shift can still see data from morning shift). I feel like this is a real face-palm moment but I have not found what I am looking for. I thought about doing 2 wallboards and then putting in a playlist but there is no option for setting absolute time for the next wallboard, only interval, and I feel like that might have a tendency to drift over time.

Welcome @sidgluckman

What is your data source

Elasticsearch

So if someone comes in to see the dashboard at 2pm, you want them to see 6am to 6am next day?

Please post json schema of your data

Also which visualization do you want to see this in?

There is any option in grafana to stop the sending mail alert in weekends for 2 days ?

I would just like the timespan for the wallboard to be from 6AM to 6AM. If someone looks at 2:00PM they should see from 6:00 AM to 2:00PM. If someone looks at 2:00AM they should see from 6:00 AM the previous day to 2:00AM of the current day. If they look at 5:59AM they should see from 6:AM the previous day to 5:59AM of the current day. At 6:00 AM of the current day the timespan starts again.

There is a lot of data on this wallboard and most of it is visualized by simple unique counts over the time span.

I could use multiple wallboards in a playlist but I need a playlist that switches wallboards at a specific time, not at an interval.

1 Like

Nothing? Why would this not be supported?

To anyone searching for this, check out the shift selector plugin.