What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
Grafana v7.3.1 (6668161a88)
I’m on Win10/Chrome. Grafana is hosted on k8s
What are you trying to achieve?
Just want to show a Stat nicely
- How are you trying to achieve it?
Here’s my query:
select concat(cur.symbol,format(sum(amount)*0.001,2)) as 'count',currency as 'metric' from payments pay join currencies cur on pay.currency=cur.code where enter_date_utc > date_sub(now(),interval 30 day) group by currency,cur.symbol
It’s just a name+value pair, but Grafana is displaying it all weird.
- What happened?
- What did you expect to happen?
The first 3 stats are perfect, I don’t know why it’s showing the currencies 3 more times.
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
I don’t know how? Here’s some screenies:
There’s no overrides.
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
I googled a little bit before landing here.