How to Create Multple Queries for a Graph with MySQL

First, I’d like to thank the great people who created this software and thank everyone for the amazing support.

I’ll try my best to describe the goal.

1. Can you please show me an example or where I may find information on adding multiple queries (Query A, B) because I think that might solve my issue.

I have two tables.
The survey table has the results and date.
The token table has the needed data but only has a date when the survey was completed.

I would like to determine the response rate by Facility. The column usesleft = 0 when someone used that token for a survey.

I want to to count all of the rows for completed surveys for a particular facility (7). Then divide that by the number of tokens / emails sent for that facility (10). this would give me a response rate of 70% from that facility.

This works but it is too slow for 1,000’s of rows so I limited the example to 5.

SELECT Fac as '$__name',
	ROUND(completed / total * 100,2) AS 'value'
    FROM ( SELECT
		(SELECT R.facility) AS 'Fac',
		(SELECT COUNT(T.attribute_6) FROM survey_tokens_693553 T WHERE T.attribute_6 = R.`FacilityNumber` AND T.usesleft = 0) AS 'completed',
		(SELECT COUNT(T.attribute_6) FROM survey_tokens_693553 T WHERE T.attribute_6 = R.`FacilityNumber`)  AS 'total' 
		FROM 
			(SELECT `FacilityNumber`, Facility  FROM survey_report_693553 limit 5) AS R
    ) AS K
    order by 2 ASC
    limit 5;    

I was not able to create a temp table in Grafana so I created these tables with the data for demo purposes:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS temp.completed_facility_693553;
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS temp.completed_facility_693553 SELECT attribute_6 AS 'facility_number', COUNT(attribute_6) AS 'Count' FROM survey_tokens_693553 WHERE usesleft = 0 group by 1;
select * from temp.completed_facility_693553;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS temp.tmp_total_facility_693553;
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS temp.tmp_total_facility_693553 SELECT attribute_6 AS 'facility_number', COUNT(attribute_6) AS 'Count'  FROM survey_tokens_693553 group by 1;
select * from temp.tmp_total_facility_693553;

Then I do this in Grafana. It works but I think I can do it with multiple queries if I can find documentation.

SELECT UNIX_TIMESTAMP(datestamp) as 'time_sec',
    (C.Count / T.Count) * 100 as 'value',
	Facility as 'metric'
FROM survey_report_693553 R
JOIN temp.completed_facility_693553 C on C.facility_number = R.FacilityNumber
JOIN temp.tmp_total_facility_693553 T on T.facility_number = C.facility_number
WHERE $__timeFilter(datestamp)
group by 1, 3
order by 2 $HighestLowest								
LIMIT 10;

Results:

$__name		|	value