Grafana Table Panel does not often retrieve the data

Hello, I have a Table that retrieves 26 kpis from Graphite (queries from A to Z), one summarize value per 24h. When I tried to retrieve 7 days I need several attemps until I get any result (normally I get a “no data” error) and the funny thing is that it is a little easier if I set more time (30 days for instance) but still I need several attemps. Do you know why? What can I do to ensure I get the dates at first attempt? mayge changing any timeout paremeter or something? I even tried spliting it in 2 tables with half queries but it does not get better.

Probably something with your graphite server and the number of queries.

Is there a reason your using so many queries? Why not specify a wildcard?

Thanks for replying Torkel. As I said even if i split in 2 tables with less number of queries I have the same problem. It seems more a kind of timeout problem, is there any way to specify timeouts for thta in grafana?

Thanks for replying Torkel. As I said even if i split in 2 tables with less number of queries I have the same problem. It seems more a kind of timeout problem, is there any way to specify timeouts for thta in grafana?

Another idea, is there any way to perform the queries sequencially instead in parallel? In that way you can assured A query has finished before starting B query and so on… Is it possible to configure?