Grafana Integration With MySQL Database

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?I am using 9.3.2

• What are you trying to achieve? => Database Integration to store data permanently in the database.

• How are you trying to achieve it? RDS MySQL Instance endpoint integration with Grafana

• What happened? Database is integrated but saving grafana dashboard skeleton only not the actual api call data based on each day data.

• What did you expect to happen? Store all the live api data based on time series so that when we scrape the old data it should show the state of the data at that point of time.

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
    No I can’t because it is a private data.

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were. No i am not getting any error but not getting the factual information.

• Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL? yes i followed all the github documentation and grafana documentation how to integrate the external database.

Thanks,
Shahid
DevOps Engineer

What i mean that how to store data that i pulled from api with infinity?
My goal is to see before one or two days, what are the measurements.

Grafana does not save data from api calls into its own database

@yosiasz i am using MySQL DB to save the data but it is not saving it. Could you please let me know why. Is there any solution to fix this issue.

What data are you trying to dave from what source?

I am saving cloud data using Grafana Infinity Plugin to Huawei RDS MySQL instance. All this data i am fetching using API’s using GET method.