- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
root@netmon:~# dpkg -l grafana Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge/Hold | Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend |/ Err?=(none)/Reinst-required (Status,Err: uppercase=bad) ||/ Name Version Architecture Description +++-========================================-=========================-=========================-====================================================================================== ii grafana 8.1.7 amd64 Grafana root@netmon:~# lsb_release -a No LSB modules are available. Distributor ID: Ubuntu Description: Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS Release: 18.04 Codename: bionic
- What are you trying to achieve?
Install the Grafana Image Renderer plug-in
- How are you trying to achieve it?
Run as standalone Node.js application
The following example describes how to build and run the remote HTTP rendering service as a standalone Node.js application and configure Grafana appropriately.
- Clone the Grafana image renderer plugin Git repository.
- What happened?
root@netmon:~# git clone https://grafana.com/grafana/plugins/grafana-image-renderer Cloning into 'grafana-image-renderer'... fatal: unable to access 'https://grafana.com/grafana/plugins/grafana-image-renderer/': The requested URL returned error: 403
- What did you expect to happen?
I expected the link to point to a
git repository. There is no mention of a git repository anywhere on that page, so the implication is that
https://grafana.com/grafana/plugins/grafana-image-renderer/ (which the text Grafana image renderer plugin links to) is in fact, the
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
No errors seen in the UI or logs, just the CLI because clearly, the URI I was told to clone using
git is not a
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?