Grafana count Thresholds above 80%

hello everyone

i would like to count  when thresholds above 80% .  Data source From  aws cloudwatch

anyone have suggestion for me, i try to use cloudwatch query but does not help to much

it sounds like you want to find the number of times your time series value is above the threshhold value (say 80%) and then you want to display that value beside the graph in a stat panel. Correct? So in the screenshot, the stat panel should read 0, correct? And if there were two spikes above that 80% threshold, it would read 2. Is that what you want to achieve?

The way it sounds is like you would like to find the number of times your time series value is above a threshold value (say 80%) and then display that value beside the graph in a stat panel beside the graph. Is that correct? As you can see from the screenshot, the stat panel should read 0 in the screenshot, right? This would mean that if there were two spikes above that 80% threshold, it would show two spikes. Can you tell me if that is what you are trying to accomplish?

This section includes information about using thresholds in your visualizations. You’ll learn about thresholds and their defaults, how to add or delete a threshold, and adding a threshold to a legacy panel.