[Grafana 9.0.2] Received invalid IP address in request headers, removed for log forgery prevention

Hi,Grafana team!
After migration to posgresql database i started getting such warning inside the logs:

logger=macaron.context t=2022-07-18T08:00:13.748319371Z level=warn msg=“Received invalid IP address in request headers, removed for log forgery prevention”
logger=macaron.context t=2022-07-18T08:00:13.74836056Z level=warn msg=“Received invalid IP address in request headers, removed for log forgery prevention”

I suppose it is from some plugin since “logger=macaron.context” but not sure which one and what is the issue.
IP address for new database inside grafana.ini [database] section is correct and FGDN is resolving inside the network.
Everything is working just i see a lot of warning like this and not sure how to fix them.

Hi @tahchiev, welcome to the :grafana: community.

Can you please provide us some more information as what version you have updated from ? Also are you using the Grafana OSS or any other flavor ?

Lastly, if you still have your previous backup of the database, then please follow this guide as it might be able to help you out.

Thanks, i h ave migrated 3 different grafanas to posgresql and only here i have this warning. Upgrade was from 8.4.4 to 9.0.2. It is up and running since 2 weeks i just want to figure out the warning and remove it.

Thanks,

Do you see this error in the grafana logs or in the postgres logs ?

I do have same issue with my implementation, any suggestions?
I do see error in grafana logs

Hi @malvikasingh2104,

Welcome to the :grafana: community support forums !!

Can you please paste your logs here and also explain the steps as how you were able to reproduce the issue?

Thanks