Giving custom thresholds while using Repeat Panel option

I am using a status panel to display some value for around 100 servers and have used the repeat panel option to make it for all the 100 servers.
Is there a way to change the threshold for Warning and Critical only for 5 servers. Currently whenever I change the threshold for any one of them, it gets changed for all, of-course because it is a repeated panel. But is there any workaround for this?

Hi !
I know it’s been a while but i was facing this issue and I might have found how to resolve it.

I have a variable name “Lignes” and a simple gauge pannel with a “repeat on” condition.
By naming the field returned by the querry “$Lignes” you can have a dynamic name wich can be used in the overide section. For exemple with the querry : SELECT 12 AS “$Lignes”
Using the “Fields with name matching regex” overide you can then modify everithing, like the thresholds

1 Like

Hi @theorodien1
Thanks for sharing your solution, it helped me a lot. I would like to share my case:
I am using a Postgress datasource.
In this example I wanted to repeat a “Bar chart” with a time series format which contains the producction metric for each machine but each machine had a different production standard. To do so I made these changes and setup:

The visual title is the variable: ${maquina} (“maquina” means machine). *This step does not have any effect on thresholds functionability.

In the query:
SELECT
$__timeGroupAlias(registrardatafechahora + interval’5 hours’ ,1h),
sum(registrardatakg) as “M.”,
m.maquinadescripcion
FROM registrardata r LEFT JOIN maquina m on r.maquinaid = m.maquinaid
WHERE
$__timeFilter(registrardatafechahora + interval’5 hours’) and registrardatafecha = current_date and m.maquinaid = ${maquina}
GROUP BY 1,3
ORDER BY 1

The tricky part was to include the text “M.” in the metric alias. Then I set up this options:

Color by field: M. (base field name)

After that I followed your same logic with the thresholds.

And finally the results in the Dashboard: different threshold for each machine.

I hope it can help anyone and feel free to give me feedback anytime.

1 Like