Getting internal error error =500

Hi Support,

I setup Grafana with OEM (oracle enterprise manager) using the enterprise manager plugin.

installed supported grafana version 6.7.1 on OEM 13.4 and setup the data source successfully and tested.

But when i click on the default dashboard, i am getting internal error.

in logs also i saw this…
t=2020-06-19T08:28:20-0400 lvl=eror msg=“Request Completed” logger=context userId=1 orgId=1 uname=admin method=POST path=/api/datasources/proxy/1/em/websvcs/restful/grafana/v1/query status=500 remote_addr=10.10.202.30 time_ms=450 size=15 referer=“http://10.11.30.105:4000/d/uq1KLbiGk/sample-database-performance-report?orgId=1&from=now-5m&to=now

I could not find the root cause yet. Could you please help me on wht should be wrong or i need to check.

Thanks
Mike

Hello Sir,

I came across your thread on Grafana and OEM integration. Though there is no answer on the post, but I could see the discussion was marked answered. I saw your post on grafana and oracle community at same time.

Would like to know if the issue is resolved. If so, can you please share how you resolve this issue ?

Currently we are trying to integrate grafana 6.7.2 and OEM 13.4 RU 12 And we are stuck with internal error.

I know you were active on oracle support. But my id doesn’t have CSI number attached to it hence I cant communicate there!

Regards
Nitish Naik