Formatting legend format

Hi

Can someone please tell me how I can break the line in legend formatting?
Recently HTML br was working, but after updating the Grafana version it stopped working as previously

Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 15.25.32. Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 15.26.25

Hi @menvol3,

Thanks for opening this post.

Can you please tell us, which Panel visualisation you are using?

Hi @usman.ahmad

I’m experiencing an issue with legend formatting in Polystat plugin

Hi,

Can you please provide the steps of reproduction so that the community can also try to reproduce it on a test machine?

Thanks.

Hello @usmanahmad ,
I would like to achieve a new line in the legend
Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 17.45.22

But here is what it looks like

Hi @menvol3

I will try to setup a test env. with polystat panel plugin enabled.

Can you please provide the step-by-setps details of reproduction so that me and also the community can also try to reproduce it on a test machine?

Thanks.

Hello @usman.ahmad

Basically, I already did it in my previous post.

I have some legends that I would like to be shown separated by a new line, i found some example here and it worked, but when we installed the latest version of Polystat - it stopped
Grafana version is 9.4.7

Hi @menvol3

Pleae try to use the Grafana latest version 10.1.x and use the latest polystat version.

If that still breaks from the previous Grafana version 9.x then we would appreciate it if you can open a bug report about this in our official GitHub repository using this link.

Provide all the information (you can simply copy/paste your data + screenshot from here to there).

Lastly, paste the link to your GitHub issue here in this post so that all other community users can also track it. I will also add more additional information to it :+1: