- First of all i am running a grafana cloud instance (version 8.5.2.) on my linux machine.
I have a error message which is appearing after 22 days of querying my influx-cloud-dataset which looks as following:
- _measurement: list of sensors
- _tags=(“stateofactive”, “stateofbattery”): 2 tags which show if the sensor is active and the battery percentage
- _field=(“Longitude”, “Latitude”, “measurementofthesensor”): 3 fields which show long and lat as well as the measurement of the specific sensor (f.ex. humidity => 30 %)
- The error message i receive is:
read tcp ip1->ip2 use of closed network connection (Client.Timeout or context cancellation while reading body),read tcp ip1->ip2: use of closed network connection (Client.Timeout or context cancellation while reading body)
This error message is completly new for me after the past 10 days i did not have anything similiar and everything went perfectly fine
These error messages are on my time-series panels which show me my data from the past 30 and 90 day. My panels where i only query the past 1 and 7 day(s) are not affected:
I have already looked into my influx-db where everything seems fine. Besides that i only reloaded my panel but it wont work for me. Other sensor
What is this error exactly describing and how can i solve this error. Would be grateful to hear from someone.
Thank you in advance