Easily switch between Grafana instances

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using? v8.4.3 on ubuntu

• What are you trying to achieve? I’m trying to easily switch between different Grafana instances running on separate but identical kubernetes clusters

• How are you trying to achieve it? Using a dropdown or similar UI feature – I only need to swap the hostname – urls can remain identical

Additional Info:
At my work, we run many kubernetes clusters, a few for production, a few for staging per team. Each kubernetes cluster has its own Grafana and shares identical dashboard JSON configuration and data sources. In general, you can replace the hostname of a given Grafana dashboard and see the same panels relevant to another kubernetes cluster (which is great!). However, I would like to just click a dropdown to switch between the clusters without having to type into the URL bar in my browser.

Is there a way to have a plugin override the UI of Grafana itself (not a panel)? Or a way to add links to the top or left navigation systems without forking Grafana?

short answer is no. I don’t know of any way to toggle between two entirely distinct grafana instances running in two different locations using the UI :crying_cat_face: