when following the Hobby Edition install guide I get the following initial error
docker-compose up -d
ERROR: Version in “./docker-compose.yml” is unsupported. You might be seeing this error because you’re using the wrong Compose file version. Either specify a supported version (e.g “2.2” or “3.3”) and place your service definitions under the
services key, or omit the
version key and place your service definitions at the root of the file to use version 1.
For more on the Compose file format versions, see Compose specification | Docker Documentation
Welcome to the community support forums !!
Please review the submission template and include more details:
- What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
- What is your datasource?
- What visualization panel you are using e.g. time-series, bar chart, histogram etc?
What are you trying to achieve?
How are you trying to achieve it?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to happen?
- Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?
- Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
- Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?
Lastly, can you please paste your complete
docker-compose.yml file so that we can try to test it?