Displaying network-interface string data

I am new to grafana and am trying to create my first panel. This is the data that is beeing populated into Influxdb every 10min:

LinkStatus,host=LML-CND9032X5B interface="Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260",status="Disconnected",linkspeed="400 Mbps"
LinkStatus,host=LML-CND9032X5B interface="Realtek USB GbE Family Controller",status="Up",linkspeed="1 Gbps"
LinkStatus,host=LML-CND9032X5B interface="Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I219-LM",status="Disconnected",linkspeed="0 bps"
LinkStatus,host=LML-CND9032X5B interface="Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)",status="Disconnected",linkspeed="3 Mbps"
LinkStatus,host=LML-CND9032X5B interface="Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Virtual Miniport Adapter for Windows x64",status="Not Present",linkspeed="0 bps"

And I want to firstly show the info about the interface that have the status=Up
But I also would like to be able to show some kind of graph that shows history about connection-status of all interfaces.

I have tested and have managed to display the data in a table but do not understand how to show any data in a stat/single stat or a graph