Deprecated In Grafana

Hi teams,
I am the author of flowcharting and since grafana 6.7, maybe before
I have this messages in console.
How to upgrade it, any suggestion ?

Using strings as events is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. (render)
emitter.ts:44 Using strings as events is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. (refresh)
emitter.ts:44 Using strings as events is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. (data-received)
emitter.ts:44 Using strings as events is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. (data-error)
emitter.ts:44 Using strings as events is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. (data-snapshot-load)
emitter.ts:44 Using strings as events is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. (init-edit-mode)
emitter.ts:44 Using strings as events is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. (template-variable-value-updated)
emitter.ts:44 Using strings as events is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. (template-variable-value-updated)

BR
Arnaud

Think you need to use AppEvent in the@grafana/data package: https://github.com/grafana/grafana/blob/master/packages/grafana-data/src/types/appEvents.ts#L13

You can use it like this: https://github.com/grafana/grafana/blob/b09b49fb37be6276ae9a6344f23b7722d7755525/public/app/features/dashboard/components/Inspector/InspectJSONTab.tsx#L106

Hi @daniellee i am trying to load Kendo dashboards after upgrading Grafana in my plugins.But I am getting the errors like this.
Using strings as events is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. (requestOverviewData)
Using strings as events is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. (proxySeriesChartClick)
Using strings as events is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. (proxyProductivityShiftComparisonClick)
Using strings as events is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. (proxyGroupChartProductivityClick)
Using strings as events is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. (/PLOverview)

Any suggestions on this.
Thanks in advace.

@krishnamohan, please start a new thread.