Dashboard (using iFrame) not opening in web broweser window

Hi,
I am sharing the Grafana dashboard using the following link in a webpage

The way I had done is I had copy pasted the above link into an HTML file dashboard.html and tried to open the file dashboard.html through browser. http://platform.mylabs123.com/dashboard.html

When I open this in browser - The browser shows me the following error
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

This content can’t be shown in a frame

There is supposed to be some content here, but the publisher doesn’t allow it to be displayed in a frame. This is to help protect the security of any information you might enter into this site.

Try this

• [Open this in a new window]

-=-=-=-=-=-----------------------------

I had tried changing permission in my webserver(apache2) but I am not able to resolve. If any of you has faced this issue can you give me some tips ?

Regards
Girish

In Grafana 6.2 , there are two options in defaults.ini which restrict iframes

allow_embedding: false
cookie_samesite: lax

Change above two settings as below to make iframes work

allow_embedding: true
cookie_samesite: none

Thanks Rahuls.

But this changes did not help me. Yes, I am using grafana 6.2.2. I ma attaching the iam attaching the image for your reference
I keep seeing the message content can’t shown in frame. What the browser says is:

"There is supposed to be some content here, but the publisher doesn’t allow it to be displayed in a frame. This is to help protect the security of any information you might enter into this site.

Try this

**** Open this in a new window***

Did you remember to restart grafana after changing the config file?

Yes, I did restart the grafana every time I made changes to the config files
Still it is not working. Have you tried this iframe and did it work for you
Regards
Girish

No, I have not tried it, I was just suggesting something that might be the problem.