Dashboard ProstgresSQL: $Variables values in the file name of a downloaded report

BMC_Grafana Plug-In
SQL: ProstgresSQL

Hi. I have included variables in my Panel title, so a user knows the filter selection they have chosen for a particular panel.

EX.

• Filters: Support Organization ,Support Groups, Assignee, etc
  • Title: Ticket Summary for Support Organization =($SupportOrganization) and Support Group Name =($SupportGroupName) and Assignee = ($FullName)

Changed filters for Support Organization and Support Group. On the dashboards, it displays the variable correctly in the title:

• Ticket Summary for Support Organization =(Digital Strategy and Architecture) and Support Group Name =(Enterprise Architecture) and Assignee = (All)

I then go to download this report to an “xls” spreadsheet, and the file is saved as “Ticket Summary for Support Organization =($SupportOrganization) and Support Group Name =($SupportGroupName) and Assignee = ($FullName)

• How do I get it to save the file with selected filters so the name is:
    o Ticket Summary for Support Organization =(Digital Strategy and Architecture) and Support Group Name =(Enterprise Architecture) and Assignee = (All)

Thanks,
Azard