I tried to find a solution for this from older posts but didn’t find so hopefully this is not already addressed issue here…or if it’s solved, even better. The problem is simple: when rendering time value in table as url it will get unecessary long link underline which spans to two lines regardless how you scale the table. I have tried to play with all the settings, but haven’t find solution yet. The link underlining works fine with other cell values but the time cell get screwed somehow.
Ok, got it fixed. Something was wrong internally with the table. I created a new one with exactly same parameters and formatting and now the link underlining is working like it should.