Concatenated Variables don't refresh correctly after F5 or if passed from Url

Hi,

I have a dashboard with several concatenaed variables.
eventyear is defined as SHOW TAG VALUES FROM diagnostic WITH KEY IN (“eventyear”)
eventtype is defined as SHOW TAG VALUES FROM diagnostic WITH KEY IN (“eventtype”) WHERE (“eventyear” =~ /^eventyear/)
eventname is defined as SHOW TAG VALUES FROM diagnostic WITH KEY IN (“eventname”) WHERE (“eventyear” =~ /^eventyear/ AND “eventtype” =~ /^eventtype/)

If i navigate accross thhe variable menu everything looks ok:
I can select an eventyear then i select the eventtype (for the eventyear specified) and so on…

I can plot correctly all the data.

If I refresh the page with F5 or i copy and paste the link in a broswer I still see the variable set as expected but looks like they are not properly accepted from Grafana:
I mean that i see for example the eventtype i selected but if i click on the menu to select other eventtype the menu is empty.
This situation remains until i go to eventyear and i change the selection at that point everything comes back to work normally.
It seems that the variables are not evaluated on refresh of the page or maybe not in the order i expect.

any suggestion for this?

Thanks,
Marco

Anyone with some ideas on this?

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.