Change title based on condition (Repeating Panel)

which panel are you using here?

it’s on latest grafana variables tab

@sowdenraymond Thanks, that solution looks viable; I’ll try it out if I need this. As you wrote there, it could probably be simplified. I still think the syntax for providing a specific key should be available.

@yosiasz I tried chained variables early on, but it wouldn’t work because the value of a chained variable is determined outside any panel or row.

In your example, if you were to repeat a panel over all Levels, the values for the other variables would always be what they are at the top of the dashboard, or?

It sounds like you’re looking to dynamically change the title of a panel in Grafana based on a variable Luxury Scarves. Have you explored using template variables or conditional formatting for this purpose.

I tried, but it didn’t work. When repeating the panel by variable A and variable B can be represented as f(A), it doesn’t take a separate A for each repeated panel, but takes all A.
Suppose I have a variable A = {‘a’, ‘b’, ‘c’, ‘e’}, and I have a json = {‘a’: 1, ‘b’: 2, ‘c’: 3, ‘d’: 4}. Then the variable B is $.$A. However, when I repeat the panel based on A, using $B in any panel will still result in {1, 2, 3}. But what I expect is that using $B in the ‘a’ panel will result in 1.