Can you make a panel swap between different values at a button press?

Hello

I am building a cryptocurrency dashboard to monitor my mining, I would like to know if it is possible to combine the daily, weekly & monthly earnings(see screenshot) into one panel and have it rotate between the 3 on a button press?
Example of what I want to achieve(pressing the -><- arrows makes it rotate between daily etc…example from ethermine’s dashboard):
My Panel at the moment:

hello and welcome to the forums. unfortunately i cannot suport this type of mortal dubious activity . good luck for you

Hello, not sure what you mean by dubious…I don’t have bad intentions if this is what you mean? It is a personal project, also you say “I”, does this mean you don’t know if it is possible or did you mean it is not possible in grafana?

1 Like

Ah I see, thanks for letting me know

I am genuinely curious to understand what is morally dubious about crypto
currency mining. Please could you elaborate, Melrose?

Thanks,

Antony.

1 Like

I’m not sure either…but if it is a rule here I’ll follow it. I will just phrase my questions in a way that does not mention crypto I guess, I have an issue I need to solve and this question I posted so will make two new topics without the words crypto in

1 Like

This is not the most elegant solution (and I presume this would work), but you could possibly:

1. create 3 dashboards (daily, weekly and monthly), each with their own URL and then.
  2. put a button on each that, when clicked, moves the user to the other 2 dashboards.
1 Like

[quote=“altuscilliers, post:7, topic:44015”]
ut if it is a rule here I’ll follow it. I will just phrase my questions in a way that does not mention crypto I guess, I have an issue I need to solve and this question I posted so will make two new topics without the words crypto in
[/quot

yes please

I guess Melrose has own (unpublished) rules. Officially published guidelines and TOS don’t mention anything about mining. You can challenge Melrose’s statement, but he will be felling very likely insulted and don’t prove it. Your question is legitimate for me.

please @jangaraj2 or @jangaraj or what more pseudonyms you may have, stop this unfruitful off topic discussion that leads to nothing. the grafana policies are formulated in a general way . but this is a no brainer

Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree

Improve the Discussion

Thanks, I’ll give it a go and see how it turns out

Off topic:

I agree with you @Melrose. BTW: I don’t use pseudonym, but my real name. I’m not hiding behind any anonymous pseudonym and random photo.

Now, please show me where in the Grafana “codex” (provide link/screenshot, please) is anything about mining, which will support your previous statement our codex does not allow us to get into moral dubious project like mining.

You are acting very unusual: asking users for budgets, asking users for PM to support, asking to fill support template (this forum doesn’t have that), providing information to users out of blue, which nobody is able to confirm, acting as moral entity which is saying that the question is morally dubious, acting as an forum admin, so users may be misleading that you are Grafana Lab employer, …

I decided to block you on my personal user level a few days ago, so I don’t see any your posts by default. Of course I’m not a moral entity to do that on the forum, but I would really like to see review of that.

Please accept my apology. Live long and prosper.

hello @altiuscilleries please check if my answer resolved your question, i find it a bit lets say unfair to have me waiting so long for a feedback :frowning:
and pelae accept as result

Sorry, but I don’t recall you ever giving a solution, only you pretending to be a moderator and quoting false rules

1 Like

@altuscilliers please explain